Contributor Position Description
Contributors for K-UTE Radio can fill the following roles: blog and review writers, on-air hosts, podcasters, events, social media and similar type positions. They are the primary content creators of K-UTE.
The time commitment for each individual is determined by the producers interviewing for positions.
Expectations & Duties:
- Contributors are expected to fill assignments given by producers, ranging from a few assignments to several per week, depending upon contributor’s availability.
- On-Air hosts are assigned to a show and expected to host that show per the published schedule.
- Blog and review writers produce content according to assignment.
- Podcasters work with producers to plan, record, edit and publish a regular podcast per the published schedule.
- Must meet all assigned deadlines for content delivery.
- Contributors are responsible to manage resources appropriately to create content.
- All K-UTE team members help generate content ideas and help producers in the planning process.
- Previous experience relevant to the position applied for is required.
- Understanding and working knowledge of necessary software and tools used in audio production and live audio preferred.
- Experience with necessary equipment preferred.
- Must be enrolled student progressing satisfactorily towards a degree.
Applicants for this position will be reviewed as received. The position is open until filled. Please fill out the application below and follow all instructions for submitting the application and providing the necessary portfolio and documentation.