Internship Position Description
The Chronicle has been the independent student voice on campus since 1890! They’re looking for passionate, dedicated students who are interested in joining the team!
Commitment: 5-10 hours/week. Varies during the semester based on deadlines, desk needs, and assignments.
Scholarship Opportunities: First semester unpaid. Scholarships start to be available in the second semester. Each student is eligible to apply for a scholarship but it will be contingent on overall performance, commitment, enrollment, and fiscal budget. If a student doesn’t receive a scholarship they will continue serving as an intern until scholarship applications open for the following semester.
Timeline: Applications will be reviewed as received.
- Experience with Canva and design
- Creativity, wanting to explore new ideas
- Experience with Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Marketing and promotion experience
- Enrolled at the University of Utah and making progress towards a degree.
- Willingness to learn if lack of experience.
- Able to commit to the overall hourly commitment per semester including team meetings and training.
- Strong ability to participate either in a team setting and or independently.
- Able to meet strict deadlines and manage time appropriately.
Chronicle Internship - Social Media
Internship application form for U Student Media.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com