As a part of our film team you will use your talents in a number of different aspects of film production and advertising. Your duties will span the entire range of production from the pre-shoot strategy sessions all the way through the final editing. Our film team are the creative executors of the great work our strategy team puts together. Knowledge of film equipment and film editing software is crucial to creating engaging content for clients across a variety of industries.
This position is awarded a scholarship for 2021-2022. All scholarships are determined by position, time commitment, responsibility, and financial budget determined in April. Specific questions about scholarship amounts may be directed to Kody Carbone – [email protected] or (801) 581-6397.
Expectations & Duties:
- Specific duties and expectations will be determined as the Marketing and Creative Director evaluates the available candidate pool and determines how best to arrange the structure of AdThing Leadership to meet the needs of the organization and clients.
- Previous work and/or education and training in marketing, public relations, analytics, social media, film, writing, etc. Preference given to applicants with prior experience at AdThing or in Student Media.
- Understanding and working knowledge of necessary software and tools.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or previous management experience preferred.
- Must be enrolled student progressing satisfactorily towards a degree.
Applicants for these positions will be reviewed spring 2021. All positions are open until filled. Please fill out the application below and follow all instructions for submitting the application and providing the necessary portfolio and documentation.
Use this form to apply now:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com