Scholarship Position Description
Junior Leadership – Scholarship Amount TBD (half fall / half spring) – Each semester, scholarship is paid in two installments, half at the beginning and half in the middle of each semester.
Studio 200 leadership selects a student to be awarded a scholarship to serve as Marketing Coordinator of Studio 200, responsible for all marketing-related aspects of Studio 200.
Expectations & Duties:
- Primary responsibility is to oversee all marketing and audience growth related activities.
- Manage all social media with an established posting schedule.
- Develop and maintain social media strategy to build network.
- Analyze, report on, and utilize analytic information from social media and YouTube.
- Generate additional content to supplement video uploads.
- Organize promotional opportunities.
- Plan and executive marketing campaigns on campus, focusing on content and identity.
- Communicate clearly with other Studio 200 leadership.
- Attend weekly executive meetings to provide updates on marketing, receive and provide feedback and criticism, plan future marketing, and coordinate with the production and content schedule. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Must be able to commit to the demand schedules and to maintain high levels of activity and quality of work.
- Previous work and/or education and training in marketing. Preference given to applicants with prior experience in Studio 200 or Student Media.
- Preferred graphic design experience.
- Understanding and working knowledge of necessary software and tools used in marketing and design process.
- Experience or knowledge of content distribution via social media, particularly in the fields of video and film.
- Must be enrolled student progressing satisfactorily towards a degree.
- Major or minor in marketing, strategic communication, or similar preferred.
- Proof of finalized grades from the previous semester must be submitted before you will be interviewed for this position. There is no minimum GPA requirement.
Applicants for this position will be reviewed as they are received. The position is open until filled. Please fill out the application below and follow all instructions for submitting the application and providing the necessary portfolio and documentation.